What You Need to Become an Installer
-First, complete the Residential Installer Application below and email to email@example.com
-Important Information for New Installers
- GEMS Residential Loan Product Training Slides
- Residential FAQ Flyer
- Residential Financing Product Guidelines
-Installer Marketing Materials For Customers
- GEMS Marketing Flyer For Customers
- GEMS Marketing Brochure For Customers
- GEMS Commercial Loan Information Flyer
The residential loan product is being offered to homeowners in HECO, HELCO, and MECO utility service territories. Through this program, homeowners can take advantage of low-cost financing that is designed to help make installing a solar system more affordable.
Specifically, your customer obtains a GEMS-sponsored loan from Energy Finance Solutions (EFS). The proceeds from this loan will be used to pay for the entire cost of the customer’s solar system. The customer is responsible for repaying the loan, which involves fixed monthly payments with no increases or escalators. Your customer is also able to take the state and federal tax credits, which may be used to pay down and re-amortize their loan. Below are materials to assist your employees and customers with the GEMS product.
- Your customer will own their own solar system
- No down payment, 100% loan financing
- 20-year fixed rate
- Flexible underwriting guideline