To inform HGIA the sale of your property or a change in your Utility Account, or for general loan servicing questions, please email [email protected] and include the full name of the loan borrower(s) in your email.
For requests to terminate UCC financing statements and/or subordinate mortgage documents in the Bureau of Conveyances’ Land Court recording system, please email your request to [email protected] with the name of the borrower(s) in the email subject and state the reason for the request (eg. mortgage refinancing, loan payoff etc.).
- If the reason is related to a mortgage refinancing, please also include in the email the following:
- Uniform Residential Loan Application (Form 1003 or similar)
- Credit reports of all applicants from the application in (a)
- Preliminary title report
- The name and contact information of the escrow team that is handling the transaction closing of the mortgage refinance
- The scheduled closing date of the refinance
- If the reason is related to loan payoff, please also include in the email the following:
- Borrower’s authorization if the request email is coming from a party other than the borrower
- Anticipated pay off date